In this position, you will be responsible for marketing strategy and deliverables for clients and for the agency.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns including ideation of offers, lead magnets, writing copy, kick-off campaigns, and working with the team to report on results.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, campaign creation, and ideation, monitoring campaigns, reporting on them, and campaign iteration.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Campaign ideation and research what others are doing to come up with new campaign approaches and campaign ideas.
- Overseeing and managing contests, giveaways, and other digital projects such as marketing lead magnets.
- Designing and overseeing different aspects of our digital marketing including the steps involved in kicking off the campaign, including the different elements of the funnel including the offer, ad creative to promote the offer, landing page(s), email nurtures, etc.
- Understand the company’s value proposition, what makes them unique and the company’s story to write headlines, landing page copy, and email copy.
- Provide creative direction when needed and follow industry best practices.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Manage our client work and our own self-promotional work.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Great copywriting skills are a must!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Looking for a team player. We want to foster a great culture and environment, and each person impacts this.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field or experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.