Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist
As an Senior Inbound Marketing Specialist, this team member will serve as an essential part of our client’s strategy in identifying new opportunities and optimizing content to generate qualified leads. Inbound marketing can help build trust with audiences by offering valuable information in order to move leads further through your sales funnel.
In this role you will:
- Be the key account owner and strategist to a portfolio of clients to ensure their success.
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Perform funnel gap analysis of client’s current inbound and lead generation strategies.
- Create the inbound marketing strategy and plan for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, web designers to deliver on that strategy.
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action – including channels like email, social media, blogging and events.
- Create monthly client success reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future strategies.
- Provide inbound best practices and strategic guidance to Inbound Strategists and Inbound Specialists.
- Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources.
- Be the expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, workflows, lifecycle stage optimization tactics.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management as well as extracting, managing and analyzing data.
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Work company-wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing strategies.
- Drive revenue from service upsells and existing service solution retention.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service.
A strong candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Advertising, Communications or relative concentration
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing position or agency
- Knowledge of CMS/ CRM. Hands-on experience with CMS/CRM is preferred. HubSpot experience is preferred
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, email, social media and marketing automation
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, HubSpot, Hootsuite
- Recommended: HubSpot Certified, Google Analytics Certified, Google Ads Certified
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Be: intrapreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive to GSD every single day.
- Be in alignment with our Culture Code.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.