Ad Operations Specialist, Media Sales
The Ad Operations Specialist plays a key role in the functioning of the ad operations group. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client campaigns as well as driving the strategic revenue growth for each account
In this role you will:
- Implement and manage digital and audio advertising campaigns, including direct and programmatic guarantee orders
- Monitor delivery of campaign from beginning to end and optimize as needed
- Monitor delivery and find ways to optimize based on clients success metrics
- Produce weekly reports outlining campaign performance
- Meet semi-weekly with the sales team to go over client campaigns and weekly reports
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical and proprietary tools
- Performs proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization
- Interact with internal as well as external clients including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign
- Coordinate with internal teams in QA’ing and launching custom campaigns and custom ad units
- Follow-up with immediate action & provide concise, timely feedback within the deadlines established
- Self-manage tasks/schedule for effective and efficient time management
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service.
A strong candidate will have:
- 2 years of online ad trafficking experience
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
- Experience ad serving tools and order management systems (i.e GAM, Operative, Megaphone, .etc)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- An ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
- BA/BS preferred or experience in lieu thereof
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.