Looking for a passionate, creative, and strategic thinker, familiar with B2B marketing, that understands the web performance market and personas that are crucial to our business. You would develop and implement our Content and Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
In this role you will:
- Be the key account owner and strategist to a portfolio of clients to ensure their success.
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Perform funnel gap analysis of client’s current inbound and lead generation strategies.
- Coordinate the production of content, blogs, and social media
- Create the content strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action – including channels like email, social media, blogging and events.
- Create monthly client success reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future strategies.
- Ideate and create content that attracts qualified prospects to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, E-books, reports, webinars, infographics, social media, etc.)
- Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources.
- Work company-wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing strategies.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service.
A strong candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience developing content for a B2B audience, bonus for advertising or marketing industry experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with experience distilling complex ideas into easy- to- understand and engaging copy
- Experience owning a comprehensive content calendar across multiple platforms and managing social media accounts, specifically LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong storytelling skills, with ability to identify key content angles and tailor these for a specific target audience
- Highly organized and detail- orientated, comfortable managing multiple projects and timelines concurrently
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience working cross- functionally in a fast- paced, high growth organization preferred
- Good understanding of website reporting metrics and analytics
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Emotional intelligence.