As copywriter, you’ll work with strategists, editors, graphic designers and web developers on projects spanning a wide array of client work. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and writing clean copy on deadline.
In this role you will:
- Write clear and compelling marketing content for a wide range of clients, with a focus on B2B clients
- Create grammatically clean long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, calls-to-action, blog posts, etc.
- Write in multiple styles and for multiple formats as required by client style and prospect personas
- Collaborate with the creative director, editors and client service team to ensure creative concepts, tactics and copy are in line with client style, voice and messaging
- Complete execution of all copywriting efforts to ensure delivery of client materials on strategy, on budget and on schedule
- Explain highly technical, complex SaaS features succinctly and in a way that resonates with our target audience
- Use SEO strategies in writing to maximize our content’s visibility in search results
- Partner with subject matter experts to create compelling narratives
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
A strong candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience writing high-performing content as measured by SEO/conversions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, high level of compassion for colleagues, and eagle-eyed editing skills are absolutely required—as is the ability to multitask and project manage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, English, or related field
- Experience establishing a brand voice with examples of previous work
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- Experience creating content for SaaS companies
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.