In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality inbound deliverable (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives. You will be the consultant responsibility of leveraging all available resources to exceed our client’s goals.
In this role you will:
- Interface with clients to create strategies (including technical criteria) for lead nurturing, lead management, lead scoring, CRM and other integrations, marketing and sales automation, sales pipeline management and reporting
- Perform audits of marketing and sales tech stacks and the data in those stacks to create best practice recommendations for clients
- Provide best practices to clients to aid in strengthening marketing and sales processes and performance
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices
- Assist in documentation for clients
- Provide lightweight data cleansing and management
- Lead and assist in technical implementation
- Perform funnel gap analysis of client’s current inbound and lead generation strategies.
- Create the inbound marketing strategy and plan for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, web designers to deliver on that strategy.
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action – including channels like email, social media, blogging and events.
- Create monthly client success reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future strategies.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS and 4+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of HubSpot experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in other Marketing Automation Softwares or Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience in client facing role and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Deep experience in HubSpot Marketing Hub and Sales Hub
- B2B agency experience is a big plus
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed team environment and be able to collaborate well with a team of consultants in a remote environment
- Desire to work on multiple client projects simultaneously
- Organized and able to manage project tasks independently, meeting deadlines and objectives for each
- Great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills