Start Marketing With Purpose
Leverage a senior marketing leader who’s fully committed to your team without incurring the executive-level costs.
Stop doing random acts of marketing and start leveraging your dollars
Many organizations are unable to afford a full-time Chief Marketing Officer. So, instead, they hire more junior marketers or agencies to help them manage their marketing. This often leads to random acts of marketing, which might see you spending money on trade shows, re-doing your website in hopes it will miraculously drive 10x more leads, or posting on social media without any real results to show for your dollars.
The fractional part in Fractional CMO means you get a senior marketing leader who’s fully committed to your team but doesn’t come with executive-level costs. Fractional CMOs work with CEOs, Executives, and/or Sales leaders to align your goals, create realistic action plans, and layer in more accountability.
You’ve probably been talking about updating your marketing processes and systems for years. And we’re here to help! We’ll work to help you with accountability, metrics, results, and well-executed marketing plans. As a Fractional CMO, we’ll be the captain of your marketing ship — providing direction to your crew and teaching them how to row and in what direction.
What to Expect from a Fractional CMO
- Strategic planning, ensuring you have the right strategy and channel mix to scale
- Marketing budgeting and planning
- Product pricing
- Persona development
- Market positioning
- Enhancing your tech stack
- Setting short-term and long-term goals
- Evaluating your staff’s capabilities, including training as needed
- Managing your marketing staff and their output
- Hiring and onboarding new team members
- Clarifying your message, audiences, buyer pain points, and more to create your positioning statements and content pillars
- Interviewing agencies or outsourced partners (if needed) and managing the ongoing relationship
- Setting up key performance indicators (KPIs) and ensure your systems are able to track and report on KPIs
- Creating a buyer’s journey map that includes all marketing and sales touchpoints
- Recommendations on how to improve your buyer’s journey to reduce friction and increase sales throughput
- Setting up new programs such as employee advocacy, referrals, or AMB strategies
- Working with your team to hire the right outsourced resources to sclae
Our Approach to Fractional CMO Services
The EEC Difference
Our team consists of marketing veterans, advertising professionals, paid media wizards, inbound marketers, Gen Z-ers, and storytellers. Marketing (and advertising) at its core is a personal medium, and we’re bringing the human factor back to an industry that often forgets it.
Our #1 promise is that we’ll always work to truly understand your business and your customers, with the goal of creating seamless digital experiences that will delight your prospective buyers.
We have the technical know-how needed to execute campaigns, craft end-to-end digital experiences, and drive more traffic, leads, and revenue to your business — but know-how only takes an agency so far. That’s why we’ve also cultivated our soft skills (like listening, critical thinking, and a good amount of common sense) to make us a well-rounded partner you actually want to meet with on a regular basis.
Our Fractional CMO Process
Marketing Performance Assessment
-Assessing your current marketing efforts
-Assess your sales process from start to finish
-Noting areas of opportunity
-Comparing you with your competitors
-Meet to discuss our findings
-Establishing your main goals and KPIs
-Creating a roadmap with milestones
-Agreeing on objectives and deliverables
-Submitting agreed upon deliverables
-Creating and running campaigns
-Communicating with your team
-Adjusting campaigns and strategy as needed
Testing & Reporting
-Testing for optimization and troubleshooting
-Reporting on project/campaign success
Maintenance & Training Resources
-Creating new content as needed
-Maintaining campaigns and initiatives
-Aggregating and sharing helpful training resources
-Optimizing campaigns, strategies, and messaging
-Launch new initiatives
How are your marketing efforts contributing to your company’s growth?
Schedule a brief discovery call to receive a complementary consultation for your business.