Get Customers Coming To You With Inbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing is the better way to do business — provide your leads with value, and then introduce your product or service.
Spend less time chasing leads. Go Inbound.
The average person is now estimated to encounter between 6,000 to 10,000 ads every single day.
Our brains barely register ads unless they can capture our attention. Because the internet is filled with endless content vying for your ideal buyer’s attention, how can a business grow and scale?
Inbound marketing is a marketing strategy that doesn’t disrupt your audience like ads do. Inbound works best when you offer your buyers what they want: helpful content that answers their questions and solves their problems.
We’ll help you develop a robust Inbound Marketing strategy so you can consistently attract new business, build a community, and increase revenue. And the best part? The leads come to you!
Our Approach to Inbound Marketing
The EEC Difference
Our team consists of marketing veterans, advertising professionals, paid media wizards, inbound marketers, Gen Z-ers, and storytellers. Marketing (and advertising) at its core is a personal medium, and we’re bringing the human factor back to an industry that often forgets it.
Our #1 promise is that we’ll always work to truly understand your business and your customers, with the goal of creating seamless digital experiences that will delight your prospective buyers.
We have the technical know-how needed to execute campaigns, craft end-to-end digital experiences, and drive more traffic, leads, and revenue to your business — but know-how only takes an agency so far. That’s why we’ve also cultivated our soft skills (like listening, critical thinking, and a good amount of common sense) to make us a well-rounded partner you actually want to meet with on a regular basis.
Our Process For Inbound Marketing
Marketing Performance Assessment
- Assessing your current marketing efforts
- Noting areas of opportunity
- Comparing you with your competitors
- Meet to discuss our findings
- Establishing your main goals and KPIs
- Creating a roadmap with milestones
- Agreeing on objectives and deliverables
- Submitting agreed upon deliverables
- Creating and running campaigns
- Communicating with your team
- Adjusting campaigns and strategy as needed
Testing & Reporting
- Testing for optimization and troubleshooting
- Reporting on project/campaign success
Maintenance & Training Resources
- Creating new content as needed
- Maintaining campaigns and initiatives
- Aggregating and sharing helpful training resources
How are your Inbound Marketing efforts contributing to your company’s growth?
Schedule a brief discovery call to receive a complementary consultation for your business.