Get More B2B Leads Using LinkedIn Ads
Partner with the #1 B2B social media platform to attract more leads and land more sales.
Put your product or services in front of professionals.
With over 660 million professionals and 30 million businesses, LinkedIn is an invaluable B2B/B2C ad platform for driving your business more leads. With 80% of the B2B leads generated from social media coming from LinkedIn, it’s important for you to create a strategy to reach your audience when they’re already in the headspace to do business.
And we know what works on LinkedIn (and what doesn’t). We lean on our B2B expertise to help maximize your LinkedIn ads to win more business by reaching the right audience at the right time with the right content. And we don’t stop with ads — we’ll help you develop a holistic LinkedIn strategy that puts you in front of your buyers and gains their trust.
Our Approach to LinkedIn Ads
The EEC Difference
Our team consists of marketing veterans, advertising professionals, paid media wizards, inbound marketers, Gen Z-ers, and storytellers. Marketing (and advertising) at its core is a personal medium, and we’re bringing the human factor back to an industry that often forgets it.
Our #1 promise is that we’ll always work to truly understand your business and your customers, with the goal of creating seamless digital experiences that will delight your prospective buyers.
We have the technical know-how needed to execute campaigns, craft end-to-end digital experiences, and drive more traffic, leads, and revenue to your business — but know-how only takes an agency so far. That’s why we’ve also cultivated our soft skills (like listening, critical thinking, and a good amount of common sense) to make us a well-rounded partner you actually want to meet with on a regular basis.
Our Process For LinkedIn Advertising
Marketing Performance Assessment
- Assessing your current marketing efforts
- Noting areas of opportunity
- Comparing you with your competitors
- Meet to discuss our findings
- Establishing your main goals and KPIs
- Creating a roadmap with milestones
- Agreeing on objectives and deliverables
- Submitting agreed upon deliverables
- Creating and running campaigns
- Communicating with your team
- Adjusting campaigns and strategy as needed
Testing & Reporting
- Testing for optimization and troubleshooting
- Reporting on project/campaign success
Maintenance & Training Resources
- Creating new content as needed
- Maintaining campaigns and initiatives
- Aggregating and sharing helpful training resources
How are your LinkedIn Ads efforts contributing to your company’s growth?
Schedule a brief discovery call to receive a complementary consultation for your business.