Optimize Your Website So You Can Show Up At The Right Time For Your Customers
Grow your revenue by driving more buyer-ready traffic to your website.
Empower your reps to do what they do best with a strong sales enablement strategy.
With the world of online marketing constantly expanding, search engines can only display the most relevant and authoritative content first. That’s why there is no one-size-fits-all SEO approach. Different companies require different strategies. Consequently, not having a strategy at all can result in lost revenue and wasted resources.
Our approach to SEO is more comprehensive compared to other firms. While we perform all of the technical tasks required for a strong SEO strategy (keyword optimization, on-page/off-page SEO, link building, technical SEO, etc.), we don’t just call it a day when a visitor lands on your website. We work to optimize your entire buyer’s journey, orchestrating seamless experiences that not only increase your website’s traffic but actually drive up your revenue.
Our Approach to Search Engine Optimization
The EEC Difference
Our team consists of marketing veterans, advertising professionals, paid media wizards, inbound marketers, Gen Z-ers, and storytellers. Marketing (and advertising) at its core is a personal medium, and we’re bringing the human factor back to an industry that often forgets it.
Our #1 promise is that we’ll always work to truly understand your business and your customers, with the goal of creating seamless digital experiences that will delight your prospective buyers.
We have the technical know-how needed to execute campaigns, craft end-to-end digital experiences, and drive more traffic, leads, and revenue to your business — but know-how only takes an agency so far. That’s why we’ve also cultivated our soft skills (like listening, critical thinking, and a good amount of common sense) to make us a well-rounded partner you actually want to meet with on a regular basis.
Our Process For SEO
Marketing Performance Assessment
- Assessing your current SEO efforts, processes, and keywords
- Noting areas of opportunity in your website
- Performing an SEO analysis of your competitors
- Establishing your business’s ideal keywords
- Creating a roadmap with milestones
- Agreeing on objectives and deliverables
- Setting up your tracking and report
- Executing a robust content strategy aligned with your SEO goals
- Optimizing on-page SEO
- Optimizing local/off-page SEO
- Troubleshooting + optimizing your website’s backend
Testing & Reporting
- Testing for keyword optimization
- Reporting on SEO success
- Adjusting strategy
- Introducing new channels and tactics
Maintenance & Training Resources
- Creating new optimized content as needed
- Maintaining and updating content
- Aggregating and sharing helpful training resources
How are your SEO efforts contributing to your company’s growth?
Schedule a brief discovery call to receive a complementary consultation for your business.